This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: As a shoe factory adds more workers, shoe production grows, reaches a maximum, and then shrinks. ... (Read 30 times)

TFauchery

As a shoe factory adds more workers, shoe production grows, reaches a maximum, and then shrinks.

In a diagram that has the number of workers on the horizontal axis and the number of shoes on the vertical axis, the relationship between the number of workers and the number of shoes starts as ________ and then, after the maximum point, is ________.
  A) negative; positive
  B) positive; linear
  C) positive; negative
  D) positive; nonexistent
  E) linear; negative

Question 2

Which of the following statements is/are correct?

I. Depository institution managers undertake riskier actions than they otherwise would because of the existence of deposit insurance.
  II. Because of the existence of deposit insurance, depositors in savings and loans and other banks have little incentive to investigate the financial stability of these institutions.
  A) I only B) II only C) both I and II D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sammyo

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

TFauchery

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ultraflyy23

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library