Author Question: Refer to the above figure. Suppose that the economy starts at AD1. If the government reduces taxes, ... (Read 67 times)

cherise1989

Refer to the above figure. Suppose that the economy starts at AD1. If the government reduces taxes, then the economy goes to AD2, but then falls back to AD1. This is an example of

A) laissez-faire. B) partial crowding-out effect.
  C) the free rider problem. D) complete crowding-out effect.

Question 2

If s denotes savings rate, I denotes aggregate investment, and Y denotes GDP, then which of the following equations is correct?

A) I = s  Y B) I =s/Y C) I = Y/s D) Y = s  I

kescobar@64

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library