This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Should you stay in school beyond the current semester? Describe how you might use the neoclassical ... (Read 14 times)

pepyto

Should you stay in school beyond the current semester? Describe how you might use the neoclassical theory of investment to help you decide.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Restrictive covenants place constraints on the behavior of ________.

A) borrowers
  B) lenders
  C) the central bank
  D) the executive branch of the federal government

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

atrochim

Answer to Question 1

Additional schooling makes sense, if the expected marginal benefit is at least as large as the user cost. If I am close to graduation, and diploma capital contributes much to my expected income and/or valued competencies, the additional investment may be warranted. Even if graduation is a distant (or irrelevant) goal, the human capital I've acquired this semester might enhance the expected benefit of further schooling. I know the explicit and implicit costs of an additional semester, but will the knowledge I might acquire increase in value over time, or depreciate?

Answer to Question 2

A

pepyto

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
:D TYSM

marict

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

In 2010, opiate painkllers, such as morphine, OxyContin®, and Vicodin®, were tied to almost 60% of drug overdose deaths.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library