This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Should you stay in school beyond the current semester? Describe how you might use the neoclassical ... (Read 13 times)

pepyto

Should you stay in school beyond the current semester? Describe how you might use the neoclassical theory of investment to help you decide.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Restrictive covenants place constraints on the behavior of ________.

A) borrowers
  B) lenders
  C) the central bank
  D) the executive branch of the federal government

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

atrochim

Answer to Question 1

Additional schooling makes sense, if the expected marginal benefit is at least as large as the user cost. If I am close to graduation, and diploma capital contributes much to my expected income and/or valued competencies, the additional investment may be warranted. Even if graduation is a distant (or irrelevant) goal, the human capital I've acquired this semester might enhance the expected benefit of further schooling. I know the explicit and implicit costs of an additional semester, but will the knowledge I might acquire increase in value over time, or depreciate?

Answer to Question 2

A

pepyto

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

vickyvicksss

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library