Author Question: Consider the following statements when answering this question. I. If no consumer has a kinked ... (Read 15 times)

tuffie

Consider the following statements when answering this question. I. If no consumer has a kinked demand curve for CDs, then the market demand curve for CDs cannot be kinked either. II.

If at a price of 10, every consumer has inelastic demand, then at that price the market demand for CDs will be inelastic too. A) I and II are true.
  B) I is true, and II is false.
  C) I is false, and II is true.
  D) I and II are false.

Question 2

When sellers have more information about products than buyers do, we would expect

A) sellers to get higher prices for their goods than they could otherwise.
  B) buyers to pay lower prices for goods than they would otherwise.
  C) high-quality goods to drive low-quality goods out of the market.
  D) low-quality goods to drive high-quality goods out of the market.

Melissahxx

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library