This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Consider the following statements when answering this question I. It is impossible to shift taxes ... (Read 16 times)

kamilo84

Consider the following statements when answering this question I. It is impossible to shift taxes from producers to consumers without hurting the latter. II. Only polluters pay (through production taxes) for the environmental damage they cause.

A) I and II are true.
  B) I is true, and II is false.
  C) I is false, and II is true.
  D) I and II are false.

Question 2

Suppose MRS is not the same across all consumers. In this case, the economic outcome is not fully efficient because:

A) exchange is inefficient.
  B) the use of inputs in production is inefficient.
  C) the mix of outputs in inefficient.
  D) none of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kkenney

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

kamilo84

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Mochi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library