This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How human groups allocate responsibility for completing necessary tasks among their members is ... (Read 53 times)

fox

How human groups allocate responsibility for completing necessary tasks among their members is called:

a. the division of labor.
  b. the assignment of tasks.
  c. the creation of subcultures.
  d. subcultural diffusion.
  e. stratification.

Question 2

An Israeli soldier remarks The Palestinian boys would look at you with hatred, such hatred that it reminded me of how the Jews in concentration camps in the Holocaust looked at the guards. You are the most evil thing on earth right now. Charles Horton Cooley would argue that the guard imagining himself from the perspective of the Palestinian boys represents the dynamics of

a. I.
  b. me.
  c. looking-glass self.
  d. cognitive development.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

c

fox

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

mochi09

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library