This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Kgosi is graduating from college this year with a degree in electrical engineering. He plans to work ... (Read 85 times)

fbq8i

Kgosi is graduating from college this year with a degree in electrical engineering. He plans to work for a while in the United States, if possible, but eventually return to his family in Bophuthatswana.

He will find that on entering full adulthood in American society:
   A) the pace of learning quickens
   B) men and women face the same expectations about their work careers
   C) most adults find this period very satisfying
   D) willingness to help others decreases

Question 2

The very old are considered to be people:

A) over 60 years
   B) over 80 years
   C) over 100 years
   D) impossible to say since people age at different rates

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

medine

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

recede

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library