Author Question: Viktor Frankl, a Holocaust survivor, recommends that people cope with unforeseen disasters by asking ... (Read 52 times)

abc

Viktor Frankl, a Holocaust survivor, recommends that people cope with unforeseen disasters by asking what question?

a. Why did this disaster happen to me?
  b. How can I face this disaster with courage and responsibility?
  c. How can I avoid this in the future?
  d. What can I do to accept my destiny in life?

Question 2

Juan received a challenging health diagnosis. He responded by educating himself about his health condition and participating fully in decisions about his treatment. What major variable that predicts our response to stress does this exemplify?

a. a sense of control
  b. underlying physical fitness
  c. spirituality
  d. social connectedness and support

jaymee143

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER:
b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER:
a

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library