Author Question: What would be the minimally acceptable blood pressure for a nine-year-old girl who is suffering from ... (Read 36 times)

MirandaLo

What would be the minimally acceptable blood pressure for a nine-year-old girl who is suffering from a significant bleed from broken glass?

A) 96 mmHg
  B) 79 mmHg
  C) 88 mmHg
  D) 100 mmHg

Question 2

You must assess the pupils of a five-year-old who fell off a bed while playing. Which of the following statements would be MOST appropriate prior to performing this assessment?

A) Open your eyes so that I can look at your pretty eyes.
  B) I am going to look at your pupils with my light.
  C) I am going to use this light to look into your eyes.
  D) I need to test your visual acuity by shining a light in your eyes.

jamesnevil303

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

Studies show that systolic blood pressure can be significantly lowered by taking statins. In fact, the higher the patient's baseline blood pressure, the greater the effect of statins on his or her blood pressure.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library