This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What statement regarding voluntary muscles is true? A) Voluntary muscles are primarily located on ... (Read 77 times)

Collmarie

What statement regarding voluntary muscles is true?

A) Voluntary muscles are primarily located on the torso.
  B) Voluntary muscles comprise less mass in the body than involuntary muscles.
  C) Voluntary muscles produce movement by extending.
  D) Voluntary muscles connect to the bones of the skeletal system.

Question 2

A 5-year-old male is drooling with stridorous respirations and has a fever of 104F. What statement would concern the EMT most?

A) I am not hungry at all.
  B) It hurts to swallow.
  C) I have a headache.
  D) My nose will not stop running.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xthemafja

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Collmarie

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Sarahjh

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library