Author Question: Which of the following is NOT part of a paramedic's administrative duties? A) Recordkeeping B) ... (Read 39 times)

ENagel

Which of the following is NOT part of a paramedic's administrative duties?

A) Recordkeeping
  B) Station duties
  C) Developing interagency relationships
  D) Promoting community health

Question 2

A 17-year-old male was stung by an unidentified insect. On scene, the sting site to his right forearm showed some redness and mild swelling. During the reassessment, which statement made by the patient would indicate that venom from the sting is absorbing into the bloodstream?

A) The bite seems to be hurting worse now.
  B) I think that my arm is more swollen.
  C) The area around the bite feels numb.
  D) I feel sick to my stomach and dizzy.

medine

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library