This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Rosa has learned to bring an umbrella with her on overcast days, explaining I don't want to get wet ... (Read 145 times)

Kthamas

Rosa has learned to bring an umbrella with her on overcast days, explaining I don't want to get wet if it rains.. We can explain her behavior as a form of

a. superstitious behavior.
  b. escape learning. c. latent learning.
  d. avoidance learning.
  e. observational learning.

Question 2

Randy believes that all people from Cropilia are basically aggressive. When he meets a Cropilian, he acts more aggressive himself. The Cropilian responds with aggressive behavior, which strengthens Randy's impression of their aggressiveness and makes it harder to budge. This process is best described by the concept of

a. cultural stereotyping.
  b. self-serving attribution.
  c. the fundamental attribution error. d. cognitive dissonance.
  e. a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tdewitt

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

e

Kthamas

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

mcarey591

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library