This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Rosa has learned to bring an umbrella with her on overcast days, explaining I don't want to get wet ... (Read 148 times)

Kthamas

Rosa has learned to bring an umbrella with her on overcast days, explaining I don't want to get wet if it rains.. We can explain her behavior as a form of

a. superstitious behavior.
  b. escape learning. c. latent learning.
  d. avoidance learning.
  e. observational learning.

Question 2

Randy believes that all people from Cropilia are basically aggressive. When he meets a Cropilian, he acts more aggressive himself. The Cropilian responds with aggressive behavior, which strengthens Randy's impression of their aggressiveness and makes it harder to budge. This process is best described by the concept of

a. cultural stereotyping.
  b. self-serving attribution.
  c. the fundamental attribution error. d. cognitive dissonance.
  e. a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tdewitt

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

e

Kthamas

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

AmberC1996

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library