This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Robert Mugabe has established a virtual dictatorship in ____________________ in recent years. ... (Read 10 times)

jon_i

Robert Mugabe has established a virtual dictatorship in ___________________ _ in recent years.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

What would best describe some of the major accomplishments of Askia Muhammad the Great?

A) Askia Muhammad the Great was a devout supporter of Christianity.
  B) He put only Africans practicing native beliefs in important governmental positions.
  C) Askia Muhammad the Great built many mosques and subsidized book production.
  D) Askia Muhammad the Great supported education in the Bible.
  E) He was the longest-living and most significant Swahili leader.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

AngeliqueG

Answer to Question 1

Zimbabwe

Answer to Question 2

C

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 4, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

matt95

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library