This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Payroll Tax Expense account is used to record the employer's state unemployment tax, federal ... (Read 30 times)

fbq8i

The Payroll Tax Expense account is used to record the employer's state unemployment tax, federal unemployment tax, and federal income tax.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Which of the following items would be a way to manipulate the cash flow from operating activities amount on the statement of cash flows?

a. Adding depreciation back to net income to determinecash flow from operating activities.
  b. Including interest expense and tax expense in the calculation of cash flow from operating activities.
  c. Recording an item that should be recorded as an operating activity as an investing activity.
  d. The cash flow statement cannot be manipulated.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

paavo

Answer to Question 1

F

Answer to Question 2

c

Short Answer/Problem

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

blakcmamba

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library