This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Organizations have been reducing the number of employees needed to operate. This is known as: A) ... (Read 133 times)

cdr_15

Organizations have been reducing the number of employees needed to operate. This is known as:

A) compression.
  B) downsizing.
  C) outsourcing.
  D) core competency.

Question 2

Hiring outside firms to perform non-core functions is known as:

A) compression.
  B) downsizing.
  C) outsourcing.
  D) core competency.

Question 3

The use of outsourcing allows the firm to focus on:

A) business continuity plans.
  B) downsizing.
  C) telecommuting.
  D) core competency.

Question 4

Heather is searching for a job as a software designer. She is currently reviewing available positions on Cisco's Web site to determine if any openings at the firm match her qualifications.

Which of the following terms best describes the Web site that Heather is using to find a job?
  A) human resources Web site
  B) corporate career Web site
  C) recruiting Web site
  D) niche Web site

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jayson

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

I appreciate you answering this question. Great community

Answer to Question 3

Please could you help me with another one. Thank you

Answer to Question 4

Answer: B

cdr_15

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
:D TYSM

cici

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library