This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are examples of personal mission statements except _____. a. I want to go ... (Read 29 times)

Brittanyd9008

All of the following are examples of personal mission statements except _____.

a. I want to go through life with a smile on my face and use my healing talents to keep hope alive.
  b. I want to build healthy, loving relationships with my family.
  c. I want to achieve a position of respect and knowledge, and use that position to help others.
  d. I want to get my MBA.

Question 2

_____ define the place you want to be; _____ tell you how to get there.

a. Plans; goals
  b. Goals; plans
  c. Values; ambitions
  d. Ambitions; values

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bbburns21

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Brittanyd9008

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Excellent

TheDev123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library