This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Statements such as I see, I am listening, and I get it are examples of _____. A) dialogue ... (Read 27 times)

WWatsford

• Biology Forums!

Question 1

Culture shock _______.

A) is caused by an absence of shared meaning
  B) refers to culturally sensitive interactions between people of different races
  C) is caused by an absence of sensitivity
  D) is caused when one person feels rejected or ignored

Question 2

Statements such as I see, I am listening, and I get it are examples of _____.

A) dialogue enhancers
  B) gap fillers
  C) paraphrasing statements
  D) feedback prompters
  E) ambushing clauses

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Cnarkel

WWatsford

Reply 2 on: Sep 11, 2019
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

irishcancer18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library