This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I make moral decisions based on my views of what a good society should be like. This good society ... (Read 43 times)

naturalchemist

I make moral decisions based on my views of what a good society should be like. This good society means I support the values of society like fair procedures for changing laws while recognizing that groups differ and we should agree on these laws.

Which stages are in the post-conventional level?
  a. Maintaining the social order
  b. Interpersonal accord and conformity
  c. Social contract and individual rights
  d. Individualism and exchange

Question 2

I adhere to the laws and rules of the organizational community at work. I make decisions based on my concern for the society and our organization as a whole. I am at what stage of moral development?

a. Stage 1
  b. Stage 2
  c. Stage 3
  d. Stage 4

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Animal_Goddess

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

naturalchemist

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

pangili4

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library