This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to the Surgeon General's report, how can people receive assistance for mental health ... (Read 26 times)

jon_i

According to the Surgeon General's report, how can people receive assistance for mental health problems? (Select all that apply.)

a. Specialty mental health systems
  b. General medical or primary care sectors
  c. Human service sectors
  d. Voluntary support networks
  e. Community agencies

Question 2

A nurse is referring a client with a mental illness to a community group for additional information and support. Where would the nurse most likely refer a client? (Select all that apply.)

a. Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
  b. Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation
  c. Schizophrenics Anonymous
  d. Anxiety Disorders Association of America
  e. Salvation Army

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

s.meritte

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A, B, C, D
The Surgeon General's report defined specialty mental health systems, general medical or primary care sectors, human service sectors, and voluntary support networks as ways through which peo-ple could receive assistance.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: A, B, C, D
AA, Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation, Schizophrenics Anonymous, and Anxiety Disorders Association of America are all sources of information and help for people with mental illness.

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

upturnedfurball

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library