This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is working in a rural health clinic. Which of the following situations may cause ... (Read 90 times)

D2AR0N

A nurse is working in a rural health clinic. Which of the following situations may cause difficulties in maintaining confidentiality at the clinic?

a. Neighbors care about each other and will ask the nurse questions.
  b. Neighbors recognize each others' cars in the clinic parking lot.
  c. The nurse will want to share information in a quest to seek assistance for the client.
  d. The nurse will have to use names in referring clients to other agencies for assistance.

Question 2

A new female family nurse practitioner employed at the rural health clinic became very frustrated. What might be cause for complaint?

a. I can't survive on this salary with the high cost of living here
  b. I make this incredible salary, but there is nowhere here to spend it.
  c. The men seem to make all the health decisions.
  d. The clients keep asking me when I'm going to get married.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jomama

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

D2AR0N

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Perkypinki

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library