Author Question: Which of the following are the primary reasons that employers have increasingly focused on ensuring ... (Read 18 times)

swpotter12

Which of the following are the primary reasons that employers have increasingly focused on ensuring a healthy and safe environment for workers? (Select all that apply.)

a. To fulfill their ethical and moral responsibility
  b. To avoid the cost of liability suits, workers' compensation, etc.
  c. To maintain good public relations
  d. To meet legislated standards and avoid significant penalties for noncompliance

Question 2

A group of parish nurses affiliated with a number of faith-based communities located in different regions across the state are attending a quarterly meeting. Which of the following statements made by one of them indicates a lack of understanding of parish

a. I always make sure to have new clients sign a release of information form to obtain their health record from their previous parish nurse.
  b. Because I work for and within the church, I am immune from civil laws.
  c. The pastor and I work together for the spiritual health of the community.
  d. Yes, I am happy to pray with my clients and help them worship.

stallen

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B, D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: B