This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about endorsements to the homeowners policy is (are) true? I. ... (Read 33 times)

robinn137

Which of the following statements about endorsements to the homeowners policy is (are) true?

I. The purpose of the inflation guard endorsement is to help prevent home owners from being under-insured.
  II. The purpose of the watercraft endorsement is to provide coverage for watercraft when they are used outside the United States.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the additional coverage for damage to property of others in Section II of the homeowners policy is true?

A) The maximum amount of coverage is 25,000 per occurrence.
  B) Payments are made on the basis of the replacement cost of the damaged property.
  C) There is coverage for property damage arising out of a business engaged in on a full-time basis by an insured.
  D) There is coverage for intentional property damage by any insured who is a teenager.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frejo

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

robinn137

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

aliotak

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

In 1844, Charles Goodyear obtained the first patent for a rubber condom.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library