This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following requirements must be met to satisfy the doctrine of res ipsa loquitur EXCEPT ... (Read 76 times)

Jkov05

All of the following requirements must be met to satisfy the doctrine of res ipsa loquitur EXCEPT

A) The injured party has not contributed to the accident in any way.
  B) The injured party must prove negligence on the part of the defendant.
  C) The event is one that normally does not occur in the absence of negligence.
  D) The defendant has exclusive control over the instrumentality causing the accident.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the legal obligations of a property owner is (are) true?

I. A property owner must inspect the premises for the benefit of an invitee and correct any unsafe conditions.
  II. A property owner has the right to set a trap designed to injure a trespasser.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

hramirez205

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Jkov05

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
:D TYSM

alvinum

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library