This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are circumstances under which withdrawals from a traditional IRA may be made ... (Read 23 times)

nmorano1

All of the following are circumstances under which withdrawals from a traditional IRA may be made prior to age 59.5 without incurring a substantial penalty EXCEPT

A) The withdrawal is in substantially equal installments paid over the individual's life expectancy.
  B) The withdrawal is used to pay living expenses after unemployment insurance benefits cease.
  C) The distribution is to the beneficiary of a deceased IRA owner.
  D) The withdrawal is because of income needed due to the individual's disability.

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true with regard to IRAs? I. Contribution limits are higher for workers aged 50 and older. II. The minimum distribution rules after attainment of age 70.5 do not apply to Roth IRAs.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ergserg

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

nmorano1

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
:D TYSM

bigsis44

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library