This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are circumstances under which withdrawals from a traditional IRA may be made ... (Read 24 times)

nmorano1

All of the following are circumstances under which withdrawals from a traditional IRA may be made prior to age 59.5 without incurring a substantial penalty EXCEPT

A) The withdrawal is in substantially equal installments paid over the individual's life expectancy.
  B) The withdrawal is used to pay living expenses after unemployment insurance benefits cease.
  C) The distribution is to the beneficiary of a deceased IRA owner.
  D) The withdrawal is because of income needed due to the individual's disability.

Question 2

Which of the following statements is (are) true with regard to IRAs? I. Contribution limits are higher for workers aged 50 and older. II. The minimum distribution rules after attainment of age 70.5 do not apply to Roth IRAs.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ergserg

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

nmorano1

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kalskdjl1212

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library