Author Question: Which of the following statements about term insurance is true? A) The coverage is appropriate if ... (Read 11 times)

Frost2351

Which of the following statements about term insurance is true?

A) The coverage is appropriate if the goal is permanent lifetime protection.
  B) Most policies can be renewed for additional periods without evidence of insurability.
  C) Premiums increase at a constant rate each time the policy is renewed.
  D) Most policies have a cash value that is refunded when coverage ceases.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about yearly renewable term insurance is (are) true? I. It requires evidence of insurability for renewal. II. It is most appropriate when an insured needs lifetime protection.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

mammy1697

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library