This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse identifies the older adult who is most likely to experience problems with role changes as ... (Read 19 times)

scienceeasy

The nurse identifies the older adult who is most likely to experience problems with role changes as the:

a. 65-year-old grandmother who cares for her grandchildren while the mother works.
  b. 70-year-old retired business owner who comes to help his son run the business.
  c. 75-year-old retired physician who volunteers at a medical screening clinic.
  d. 80-year-old retired school administrator who takes educational foreign cruises several times a year.

Question 2

When the home health nurse suggests a grief resolution group to the older woman who was widowed 6 months ago, the widow furiously states,

I don't want or need any help I want my husband back The nurse recognizes this behavior as being characteristic of the grief stage of:
  a. shock.
  b. searching.
  c. disorientation.
  d. reorganization.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

peter

Answer to Question 1

ANS: B

Answer to Question 2

ANS: A

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library