Author Question: Which statement listed below is NOT a variable in making changes in your health? a. predisposing ... (Read 20 times)

DyllonKazuo

Which statement listed below is NOT a variable in making changes in your health?
 a. predisposing factors
  b. enabling factors
  c. reinforcing factors
  d. genetic factors

Question 2

Describe the three questions we can ask ourselves when we find ourselves becoming tense, in order to diffuse the need to turn on the stress response.

at

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

1 . Is this stressor real? Am I really in danger, or am I just imagining or creating the danger or pain? If we look at the situation with a rational eye, we find that rarely is the danger or pain real.

2 . Can I handle this situation? One sure source to determine if we can handle something, and therefore diffuse the need to turn on the stress response, is our past experience.

3 . Can I think about this differently? As events happen, we have a choice about how we view them or what they mean to us. Depending on how we interpret the situations will lead to feelings of calmness or stress.