Author Question: Hannah is concerned about some sexual feelings she is having and behaviors she is considering. Using ... (Read 17 times)

karlynnae

Hannah is concerned about some sexual feelings she is having and behaviors she is considering. Using the CERTS Model, identify the five factors Hannah can consider to help her make healthy choices.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Pap tests are useful in diagnosing ovarian cancer.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

bassamabas

Answer to Question 1

1. Consent. Am I freely choosing this activity?
2. Equality. Do I and my partner have equal power in this relationship?
3. Respect. Do I and my partner accept and respect ourselves and each other?
4. Trust. Do I trust my partner with my body physically and emotionally? Can we be vulnerable together?
5. Safety. Is this behavior safe from STIs, unintended pregnancy, and violence, and are we making decisions while sober?

Answer to Question 2

FALSE