This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which changed the nature of compliance programs for some institutions from voluntary to mandatory ... (Read 22 times)

karateprodigy

Which changed the nature of compliance programs for some institutions from voluntary to mandatory and provided a financial incentive for states to adopt laws similar to federal laws regarding fraud and abuse?
 A) Deficit Reduction Act
  B) False Claims Act
  C) HIPAA
  D) Stark I and Stark II

Question 2

Which bars a provider from receiving Medicare reimbursement either permanently or for a prescribed period of time?
 A) Civil monetary penalty process
  B) Fraud and abuse violations
  C) Permissive and mandatory exclusion
  D) Stark I and Stark II legislation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

matt

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

karateprodigy

Reply 2 on: Jul 12, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

zacnyjessica

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

Studies show that systolic blood pressure can be significantly lowered by taking statins. In fact, the higher the patient's baseline blood pressure, the greater the effect of statins on his or her blood pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library