This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A(n) ____________________________ is a partner or contractor performing a job or service on behalf ... (Read 18 times)

Alygatorr01285

A(n) ___________________ _________ is a partner or contractor performing a job or service on behalf of a covered entity.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

With regard to progress notes in mental health records, ___________________ __________.
 A) accreditation surveyors often check to see that every progress note has a corresponding diagnosis in the history and physical report
  B) progress notes are important as documentation that a service was performed as a basis for reimbursement
  C) the Conditions of Participation require that physicians in psychiatric hospitals write daily progress notes
  D) progress notes are not usually included in electronic medical records for mental health and therefore are generally handwritten, even when the rest of the record is electronic

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ashley I

Answer to Question 1

business associate

Answer to Question 2

B

Alygatorr01285

Reply 2 on: Jul 12, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

AmberC1996

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library