This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: _________________ determines Medicare coverage periods for ESRD patients and serves as the chief ... (Read 17 times)

jon_i

_________________ determines Medicare coverage periods for ESRD patients and serves as the chief means for storing and accessing information in the ESRD PMMIS database.
 Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

Who created CROWNWeb, and what is its purpose?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kiamars2010

Answer to Question 1

Renal Management Information System (REMIS)

Answer to Question 2

CMS created CROWNWeb to collect data from patient records, clinical performance measures, and information about each dialysis facility.

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 12, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bigsis44

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library