This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After failing a math test, Jason stated, My nervousness when taking tests and my poor memory made me ... (Read 127 times)

jhjkgdfhk

After failing a math test, Jason stated, My nervousness when taking tests and my poor memory made me fail. Jason is using which kind of attribution?

a. situational
  b. self-efficacy
  c. dispositional
  d. motivation

Question 2

If you were a high school English teacher who wanted your students to acquire knowledge of especially advanced syntactical sentence structures, your best course of action would be to:

a. specifically teach them these structures.
  b. teach them a wide variety of little-used English vocabulary words.
  c. teach them the basics of a language very different from Englishperhaps Arabic or Chinese.
  d. wait until these structures emerge naturallysomething that is likely to happen simply as a result of brain maturation.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kishoreddi

• Your online Help in Biology and chemistry
Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

a

jhjkgdfhk

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

ricroger

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library