This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How did the concept of fronts come about? What will be an ideal ... (Read 7 times)

Lobcity

How did the concept of fronts come about?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

How did the concept of fronts come about?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

zoeyesther

Answer to Question 1

Answer: The concept started with Norwegian meteorologists during World War I. They made the analogy of masses of air battling like armies and the boundaries pushing back and forth along the landscape were likened to fronts on the battlefield.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: The concept started with Norwegian meteorologists during World War I. They made the analogy of masses of air battling like armies and the boundaries pushing back and forth along the landscape were likened to fronts on the battlefield.

Lobcity

Reply 2 on: Jul 13, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

sailorcrescent

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library