Author Question: Ryan Witz sells vacuum cleaners door-to-door. After showing Mrs. Davis several models and ... (Read 67 times)

jessicacav

Ryan Witz sells vacuum cleaners door-to-door. After showing Mrs. Davis several models and demonstrations, Ryan can tell she is hesitant but interested. Which trial closing is Ryan likely to use to ensure a sale?
 A) Here's my card. Give me a call if you would like to place an order.
  B) Will you be placing an order, Mrs. Davis?
  C) Do you want the standard model, or the one with the special options package?
  D) Shall I give you a week to consider the offer?
  E) I'll put you down for the deluxe model. Is that your natural hair color?

Question 2

An analytical process breaks raw materials into different component parts.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Anton

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

True

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library