This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Select the detail that is NOT relevant to the dominant impression given. The exam was stressful ... (Read 131 times)

darbym82

Select the detail that is NOT relevant to the dominant impression given.
   The exam was stressful for me.

A. The air conditioning was broken, and I sweated profusely through the whole exam.
   B. My test covered basic economic principles we learned the first two weeks of class.
   C. The coffee I drank that morning made me jittery; I jumped at every sound.
   D. The overwhelming perfume of the girl in front of me clouded my thinking

Question 2

Write the subject and verb of each of the following sentences in the space provided.
  An American Tragedy and The Great Gatsby, both major American novels,
  were written in the 1920s.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xthemafja

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

An American Tragedy,
The Great Gatsby were written

darbym82

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

deja

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

In 1864, the first barbiturate (barbituric acid) was synthesized.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library