This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Select the detail that is NOT relevant to the dominant impression given. The exam was stressful ... (Read 130 times)

darbym82

Select the detail that is NOT relevant to the dominant impression given.
   The exam was stressful for me.

A. The air conditioning was broken, and I sweated profusely through the whole exam.
   B. My test covered basic economic principles we learned the first two weeks of class.
   C. The coffee I drank that morning made me jittery; I jumped at every sound.
   D. The overwhelming perfume of the girl in front of me clouded my thinking

Question 2

Write the subject and verb of each of the following sentences in the space provided.
  An American Tragedy and The Great Gatsby, both major American novels,
  were written in the 1920s.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xthemafja

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

An American Tragedy,
The Great Gatsby were written

darbym82

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Gracias!

phuda

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library