Author Question: I guess I should have kept the surprise party on the down low. a. Repetition b. Clich c. Vague ... (Read 17 times)

joesmith1212

I guess I should have kept the surprise party on the down low.

a. Repetition
 b. Clich
 c. Vague words
  d. Slang speech

Question 2

One could say that the cat is out of the bag concerning the surprise party. My mom was fit to be tied when I leaked the information.

a. Repetition
 b. Clich
 c. Vague words
  d. Correct as is

ktidd

Answer to Question 1

d
RATIONALE: When you are aware of your style, tone, and voice, you sound more credible.

Answer to Question 2

b
RATIONALE: When you are aware of your style, tone, and voice, you sound more credible.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library