This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: One _________and we could be lost forever. a. antipathy b. emissary c. dissent d. ... (Read 34 times)

Mollykgkg

One _________and we could be lost forever.

a. antipathy
  b. emissary
  c. dissent
  d. miscalculation

Question 2

I checked the _______of my package online. It is now out for delivery.

a. status
  b. erosion
  c. qualm
  d. escapade

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bigcheese9

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

Mollykgkg

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

kishoreddi

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library