Author Question: I enjoy the quiet moments of _______when I sit back and ponder the ideas I have been introduced to ... (Read 21 times)

Melani1276

I enjoy the quiet moments of _______when I sit back and ponder the ideas I have
  been introduced to in a class lecture or discussion.

a. introvert
  b. inclination
  c. academia
  d. scenario

Question 2

I am not sure her methods are always __________, but Isabella usually finds a way to
   get us great tickets for the biggest concerts in town.

a. foremost
  b. complacent
  c. ethical
  d. impervious

nixon_s

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library