Author Question: I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of: a. ... (Read 213 times)

LaDunn

I work hard in music because I like music, music is important to me. This is an example of:

a. situational interest
  b. individual interest
  c. self-efficacy
  d. attribution

Question 2

When Joe got his phone bill, he was really upset because he felt they charged him too much. He called the phone company right away to clarify the situation and was issued a partial refund. His anger helped him

a. Mobilize his homeostasis
  b. Fight the antagonistic and aggressive side of his personality
  c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence
  d. Change internal anxiety into external physical conflict

amandanbreshears

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

c. Get his way through his increased interpersonal influence

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library