This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Nothing ever goes right for me. I'm always too late or too slow. Why am I always the one everybody ... (Read 10 times)

scienceeasy

Nothing ever goes right for me. I'm always too late or too slow. Why am I always the one everybody criticizes?

A. pessimistic

B. mocking
  C. opinionated

Question 2

I'm calling to let you know I got accepted into the study abroad program; I'll be in Paris this summer

A. objective

B. weary
  C. excited

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lou

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

scienceeasy

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

softEldritch

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library