Author Question: Teachers should encourage students to ask themselves questions such as, If I wanted to be ... (Read 72 times)

kshipps

Teachers should encourage students to ask themselves questions such as, If I wanted to be responsible in school right now, what would I be doing?

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

As the level of student responsibility increases, classroom behavior improves accordingly.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

rleezy04

Answer to Question 1

T

Answer to Question 2

T

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

In 1844, Charles Goodyear obtained the first patent for a rubber condom.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library