Author Question: Assessment of outcomes according to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) Clinical ... (Read 37 times)

kwoodring

Assessment of outcomes according to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) Clinical Practice Guideline: Incentive Spirometry includes which of the following?
  I. decreased respiratory rate
  II. resolution of fever
  III. increased vital capacity (VC)
  IV. normal chest X-ray
 A) I
  B) I and II
  C) I, II, and III
  D) I, II, III, and IV

Question 2

What is the first confirmatory sign of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC)?
 A) lethargy and increased FiO2 requirements
  B) increased abdominal girth
  C) guaiac-positive stool
  D) excessive diarrhea

choc0chan

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library