This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to the American Association for Respiratory Care Clinical Practice Guideline: ... (Read 12 times)

jhjkgdfhk

According to the American Association for Respiratory Care Clinical Practice Guideline: Humidification During Invasive and Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation, which of the following are contraindications for the use of a heat moisture exchanger (HME)?
  I. thick copious secretions
  II. body temperature less than 30 degrees Celsius
  III. spontaneous minute volumes > 10 L/min
 A) I only
  B) II only
  C) I and II only
  D) I, II, and III only

Question 2

According to the American Association for Respiratory Care Clinical Practice Guideline: Humidification During Invasive and Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation, a heat moisture exchanger (HME) should:
 A) not be used for more than 12 hours
  B) not be used for more than 24 hours
  C) not be used for more than 48 hours
  D) not be used for more than 96 hours

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

SeanoH09

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

jhjkgdfhk

Reply 2 on: Jul 16, 2018
Wow, this really help

epscape

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library