This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Students in Mr. Kester's class are practicing the strategy of organizing lecture information by ... (Read 72 times)

faduma

Students in Mr. Kester's class are practicing the strategy of organizing lecture information by using Cornell notes. Mr. Kester is circulating the classroom and giving students feedback about their notes. Some of the students have used the strategy effectively and the feedback from Mr. Kester is positive. Others are struggling, and the feedback provides additional instruction. Mr. Kester's class is at what stage of transfer of this strategy?

a. Acquisition phase
  b. Transfer phase
  c. Retention phase
  d. Confusion phase

Question 2

The following students are engaged in learning. Which student's processing is metacognitive?

a. The teacher assigned roles for our group work. My role is to make sure everyone in the group participates. Who read the chapter?
  b. I believe the second question on the review sheet is going to be on the test tomorrow. The teacher hinted that we should review the material in the section about crustaceans.
  c. I think I need to focus my attention on the overarching point about the cause of the conflict rather than being distracted by unrelated events.
  d. The main character in the story is the man who led the group of civilians out of the country, and his actions keep the reader engaged in the story.