Author Question: Meghan comes to you and says, Tara is bullying me She said my shoes looked like something a clown ... (Read 32 times)

panfilo

Meghan comes to you and says, Tara is bullying me She said my shoes looked like something a clown would wear. When deciding whether or not to categorize this event as bullying, you would likely ask yourself all of the following questions EXCEPT

a. Do I have evidence that Tara has been teasing or victimizing Meghan over a period of time?
  b. Is there some sort of power imbalance going on in this situation?
  c. Is Meghan just making things up to get attention?
  d. Was Tara's comment made with the intention of upsetting Meghan?

Question 2

A teacher concerned with eliminating institutional racism would do all but which of the following?

a. Review instructional materials for bias and compensate for any bias in materials that cannot be easily replaced
  b. Engage in professional development, studying cultures different from the teacher's own
  c. Utilize heterogeneous, cooperative grouping in lieu of ability grouping
  d. Identify the classroom as a culture free zone where everyone is treated equally

dawsa925

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d