Author Question: Which statement by a nurse preparing a client's plan of care best demonstrates an understanding of ... (Read 17 times)

pane00

Which statement by a nurse preparing a client's plan of care best demonstrates an understanding of the importance of evidence based research (EBR)?

A) I really enjoy participating in the unit's EBR projects.
  B) The EBR interventions really impact my nursing practice
  C) The EBR articles I find in my nursing journals are really informative.
  D) I'm anxiety to see how this new EBR procedure change affects the client.

Question 2

When related to nursing what is the relationship between the terms goals, objectives, and expected outcomes?

A) A goal is based on an expected outcome
  B) Their only relationship is that all are related to client care
  C) The terms are interchangeable when used in this context
  D) An outcome is the result of the analysis of goals and objectives

kalskdjl1212

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library